Tuesday, September 11, 2007



Attempting to Relax: Beach & Friends

Relaxing is harder than you think...

I spent some time in Seabrook, NH under the great hospitality of my Uncle Chipper and Auntie Kellie. We had bahama mama's and lots of fun! I didn't go swimming but I got wet!!





I got to hang out with Victoria and I finished a novel my Aunt Anne lent me titled "A Map of the World."


It was also my parents' wedding anniversary... so we took a cute group shot and had cake for them!
Next weekend, some of my friends that I met in Argentina came to visit me and we had a great weekend!! My Uncle Kevin had an incredible barbeque...



We went on a ferry ride in the Boston Harbor...



Nikki (MN), Dan (PA), Patty (MA), and Stewart (TX)
Photograph courtesy of Todd Robertson


I'm sad that they're gone!! I love you guys!! Thanks for traveling so far and wide to see me!!

No comments: